Repairs and maintenance
a.) Prams sold by us:
Small problems or defects can occur while using the pram or stroller. We offer a 48 hours service for all prams and strollers bought from us,
provided the necessary spare parts are in stock.
We offer a free replacement pram or stroller while yours is being repaired. We suggest that you have the pram serviced once your child has outgrown it.
b.) The following rules apply for prams not sold by us:
Unfortunately, we can no longer repair TFK models that have not been purchased from us.
- We only repair models and brands which are part of our range, with the exception of tires and tubes.
- Warranty issues need to be taken up with the shop that sold the pram.
- Repairs are carried out from Tuesday – Friday 8am – 12pm
- Waiting period 48 – 72 hours
- Replacement prams and strollers are charged at CHF 30.– per week
- No repair work is carried out on Saturday
A service of a pram (chassis) includes the following jobs:
- Remove seat including material cover and reassemble (no cleaning)
- Check and adjust parking brake
- Check and adjust hand brake
- Check and tighten screws and rivets
- Check wheels and tire pressure
- Check suspension
Cost of labour CHF 60.00, plus material